The Unalienable true facts henceforth bringer of accurate information
It occurred to me that the title of my blog is "an incredible.... of Anecdotes", yet in two blog posts, I've yet to tell an actual anecdote. That is, I've yet to give a "brief, revealing account of an individual person or an incident." I've only ever attempted silly little tidbits of creativity, about things that aren't really all that important to myself.
So this week, to keep with tradition, I'm gonna talk about a phenomenon so named, The relative unrelated destruction and or deliberation of indisputable evidence towards the inner machinations of the outer workings of the completely autonomous homosapien existence. Or as my Uncle likes to call it, Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe (which coincidentally, happens to be the Gaelic word for "a man and or woman of and insurmountable and or insatiable appetite for Parastratiosphecomyia stratiosphecomyioides, which is the Ancient Greek word for a type of soldier fly), but I'd like to clarify, unlike my uncle (and surely many of you) I will not be focusing on the popular theory that Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe is mostly concerned with the attitude of certain mammals of an undefined age ranging from infant to adolescent, upon which Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe is commonly observed, or otherwise examined. Instead, I'd like to ask the question; Does the average humanoid truly experience an unalterable condition of complete and total autonomy upon their arrival and existence in life? Or does the Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe really only apply to the human not made, but created through the breeding and or cataloging of otherwise unseen or unknown factors that accumulate throughout (as oppose to within) the lifespan of a man, woman, child, or otherwise entitled human person?
Let us break down the facts, and come to a rather quick conclusion on the matter, or at least a quick conclusion in accordance to the rather less than menial, or otherwise average knowledge and literal factual evidence I have obtained through search and obliteration. In classic literature, Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe has always pointed to the fact that the autonomy of humans is not based on the taste of the flesh, but rather the flavor of the mind, so if we really truly break down all creatures of the planet into their mechanical subsets, we can finally observe the truth. I am here to tell you, that the real essence of Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe already lies within the bosom of your own vast and rapidly coursing, but perhaps shuttering intellect that has been, like matter, not created of destroyed throughout the brief tens of thousands of days you have woken and slept through. For if we observe our own instincts and knowledge, we can understand the folly of the classic view of Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe, and we can finally reach and comprehend the quick conclusion aforementioned by yours truly.
I thank you for listening, and spending hopefully an ounce or three of lifeblood and or souljuice on the observation or consumption and or absorption of my typical experience reading or listening to the ramblings of those vastly more intelligent than yours truly,
Michael Moore
So this week, to keep with tradition, I'm gonna talk about a phenomenon so named, The relative unrelated destruction and or deliberation of indisputable evidence towards the inner machinations of the outer workings of the completely autonomous homosapien existence. Or as my Uncle likes to call it, Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe (which coincidentally, happens to be the Gaelic word for "a man and or woman of and insurmountable and or insatiable appetite for Parastratiosphecomyia stratiosphecomyioides, which is the Ancient Greek word for a type of soldier fly), but I'd like to clarify, unlike my uncle (and surely many of you) I will not be focusing on the popular theory that Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe is mostly concerned with the attitude of certain mammals of an undefined age ranging from infant to adolescent, upon which Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe is commonly observed, or otherwise examined. Instead, I'd like to ask the question; Does the average humanoid truly experience an unalterable condition of complete and total autonomy upon their arrival and existence in life? Or does the Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe really only apply to the human not made, but created through the breeding and or cataloging of otherwise unseen or unknown factors that accumulate throughout (as oppose to within) the lifespan of a man, woman, child, or otherwise entitled human person?
Let us break down the facts, and come to a rather quick conclusion on the matter, or at least a quick conclusion in accordance to the rather less than menial, or otherwise average knowledge and literal factual evidence I have obtained through search and obliteration. In classic literature, Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe has always pointed to the fact that the autonomy of humans is not based on the taste of the flesh, but rather the flavor of the mind, so if we really truly break down all creatures of the planet into their mechanical subsets, we can finally observe the truth. I am here to tell you, that the real essence of Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe already lies within the bosom of your own vast and rapidly coursing, but perhaps shuttering intellect that has been, like matter, not created of destroyed throughout the brief tens of thousands of days you have woken and slept through. For if we observe our own instincts and knowledge, we can understand the folly of the classic view of Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe, and we can finally reach and comprehend the quick conclusion aforementioned by yours truly.
I thank you for listening, and spending hopefully an ounce or three of lifeblood and or souljuice on the observation or consumption and or absorption of my typical experience reading or listening to the ramblings of those vastly more intelligent than yours truly,
Michael Moore
Stevens-Johnson syndrome (SJS) is a dermatologic emergency that exists on the spectrum between the benign erythema multiforme (EM) and the more severe toxic epidermal necrolysis. It is important to differentiate SJS from EM, because the overall mortality rate is roughly 5% and survivors typically have extensive morbidity related to cicatrization of conjunctival erosions. Patients with SJS typically develop prodromal symptoms of high fever, asthenia, muscular pains, diarrhea, vomiting, arthralgias, and pharyngitis. The subsequent rash that develops is characterized by poorly defined purpuric macules, bullae, and targetoid lesions with full-thickness epidermal necrosis and mucous membrane involvement.
ReplyDeleteI cannot tell if this is an actual comment or a filler comment copied and pasted from WebMD. Regardless, I am sure it illuminates some aspect of this essay quite well.
DeleteIn reality or actuality, the response is as you say, and what you mean, and the distinct combination of letters and symbols presented by our peer entitled Emi is both representative and indicative of the essence of the blog, providing for the illumination of the mechanical mind something that exemplifies the inspiration for the post you have just read.
DeleteI'm glad but also alarmed to hear that you've engaged in "search and obliteration"! Also, Trudadoiettmotuwotcahe = actuator demoted without.
ReplyDelete